You’ve just finished your latest blogpost – yeah!
Problem is, it only took you 6 DAYS to do it. Ouch.
Would you like to change that to 6 hours? Or maybe 60 minutes? Here are 12 hacks for doing exactly that
1. Write while groggy
2. Set a timer
3. Make writing a choice
4. Make a specific commitment
5. Chop up the writing process
6. Take advantage of percolation
7. Get in the mood to write
8. Avoid rabbit holes
9. Build a bridge to tomorrow
10. Rescue lousy drafts
11. Slow down
12. Practice your writing muscles
Let us know your comments below: